New coronavirus circular with 81 from the Ministry The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent a circular on "Kovid-19 Inspections" to all governorships. In the statement made by the Ministry, it was stated that "Intensified inspections will be carried out for 4 days throughout the country, especially for the places where citizens are crowded, especially market places, public transportation vehicles and shopping centers.
The Ministry of Interior sent a circular on "Kovid-19 Inspections" to all governorships. In the statement made by the Ministry, the following points were pointed out:
In inspections, public transportation vehicles will be stopped one by one, HES code application, obligation to wear masks and hygiene / cleaning measures will be checked.
MARKET PLACE MANAGER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE
A manager will be determined for each market place by local governments, these managers will be reported to the governorships and district governorships The marketplace manager will be responsible for the measures to be taken in the marketplaces and compliance with the determined rules within the scope of the covid-19 outbreak
The Ministry of Interior sent a circular on "Covid-19 Inspections" to 81 provincial governorships. In the circular, it was stated that in the controlled social life period in the scope of combating the coronavirus epidemic, compliance with the measures determined for all business lines and living areas, as well as cleaning, mask and distance rules, is of great importance in terms of success in combating the epidemic.
INTENSIVE INSPECTIONS WILL BE PERFORMED
In the circular, which has been stated that my audits with high visibility under the coordination of governors / district governors have made significant contributions to the fight against the epidemic, the following information was included regarding the inspections to be carried out for 4 days:
1. Under the coordination of governors and district governors in all provinces and districts on 26-27-28-29 November 2020; Intensified inspections will be made for places where citizens can be found in large numbers, especially market places, public transportation vehicles and shopping centers.
HEPP CODE SUBMISSION AND MASK REQUIREMENT
2. Public transportation vehicles will be checked one by one in the inspection of public transportation vehicles. Particular emphasis will be placed on passenger capacity limitation, HEPP code submission, obligation to wear a mask and taking necessary hygiene / cleaning measures in transportation vehicles.
3. Marketplace manager will be determined by the relevant local governments, separately for each marketplace, and will be immediately shared with the governorships / district governorships.
COMPLIANCE WITH RESTRICTIONS IN SHOPPING MALLS
4. The communication and coordination of the marketplace managers, who will be responsible for the measures to be taken to combat the epidemic and to comply with the determined rules, will be effectively provided.
5. In the inspections for shopping malls, the issues of complying with the restrictions on the number of people who can be in the shopping center at the same time and working hours will be focused.
6. In the inspection of shopping centers, within the scope of the circular previously sent to the provinces, the maintenance of the shopping center air conditioning and filtering systems and whether the filter changes are made regularly will be inspected especially.
By the governor and district governors