Did I become a corona, too? 'The increasing number of cases and the narrowing of the COVID-19 ring around us has led to "obsession-like" developments in most of us.
Anyone who feels the slightest pain anywhere, complains of tiredness and weakness even if it is mild, fever, sweating and similar complaints immediately and immediately "I wonder if I became a COVID-19 patient?" the question comes.
7 SYMPTOM GROUPS WITH COVID-19
A COVID-19 study conducted at the University of Vienna showed that there are 7 different symptom groups associated with this disease. Based on scientific data, the researchers gathered the closely related symptoms that occur in COVID-19 into 7 separate groups. Those 7 different symptom groups that emerged in this study include:
1. FLUBAL SYMPTOMS: Fever, chills and chills sometimes accompanying fever, weakness and tiredness, coughing attacks.
2. WATCHING SIGNS: Runny nose, sneezing, dry throat and nasal congestion.
3. PAIN: Serious and annoying pains especially in joints and muscles. These pains can sometimes be accompanied by headaches.
4. INDICATION SIGNS: Eye reddening and watery eyes. Signs of inflammation in the mouth and throat mucosa.
5. LUNG DISEASES: Cough, sputum and shortness of breath are very important and warning signs.
6. STOMACH / INTESTIC PROBLEMS: Nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea are also important symptoms.
7. SENSORY LOSS: Loss of sense of taste and smell is more common, especially in young people.
QUESTION OF THE WEEK - WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN I get sick
YOU must also be aware that the "COVID-19 circle" around us is getting smaller every day. Almost every morning, we wake up hearing that a familiar friend, spouse, friend and relative also has this risky disease. And that's why one of our most important jobs at this stage is to learn what to do if we get caught, as well as knowing how not to get caught in this troubled virus. In this article, I tried to summarize what you should do or not do at home and what you should benefit from other than the medical treatment recommended to you when it is understood that you are infected with the virus without going into much detail. I hope it will be useful.
FIRST FIVE - HOME INSULATION START
1. The first precaution you should take should be to "get into home isolation" immediately and immediately to protect both your own health and others. No matter how good you feel, you need to apply a personal isolation process for 14 days even if there are no symptoms.
2. If you are with your family at home, take maximum care to protect them. Follow the disinfection rules in your home, use your mask.
3. Scientific data show that children, adolescents and healthy adults in particular can overcome the disease with just rest, proper nutrition, drinking enough water, and simple over-the-counter medications (pain relievers, antipyretics). Therefore, most 9%