Corona Warning from Karaman Mufti Ketenci Karaman Mufti Muhammed Lutfi Ketenci made statements about Kovid-19 rules that should be followed in mosques for public health.
Reminding that prayers in Karaman have been performed in accordance with the rules for a long time, Ketenci, who thanked the citizens, said, "The recent increase in the rate of spread of the epidemic and the increase in its effects have once again demonstrated the importance of meticulous observance of the measures determined for worship in mosques and masjids with the circular. In this respect, taking into account the seasonal and climatic conditions, in mosques and masjids during all prayer times, especially Friday prayer;
1. Let's be very, very sensitive to the rules of cleaning, mask and distance. Let us perform our prayers by using our personal prayer rugs on the places marked on the ground so that the distance between people is 1 meter from all directions, ensuring that we are kept in accordance with the rule of safe distance. Let us perform our prayers at a distance by laying our personal prayer rug we brought with us on marked places. The obligation to use masks continues during worship. Let's never say nothing will happen. Everyone who will enter the mosque should definitely disinfect our hands.
2. In this epidemic period, we can perform the circumcisions of our prayers at home and do our prayers at home or in our workplaces in order to keep the time to be spent collectively in our mosques as short as possible. These difficult times will pass and we will be together in our mosques in healthy days, I hope.
3. Not causing congestion at the entrance and exit of the mosque, maintaining the distance, not contacting anyone; It should not be musafaha, handshake, hug, and gather in groups. Let's avoid physical contact and musafaha before and after prayer.
4. In mosques, activities such as mawlite, collective meals that make it difficult to maintain social distance and bagel, halva etc. let's not cater. Let us warn those who do. Let's also follow the rules in funeral prayers and condolences. May my Lord have mercy on those who passed away.
5. The capacities of mosques and masjids in accordance with the rules and other areas to be performed on Fridays have been determined, and we should not cause any congregation to enter the area where prayers are performed. We expect understanding and patience from our citizens in this regard. Let's not forget that all the measures taken are for the health of the society.
6. Citizens who are covered by the curfew and those who have symptoms of illness should continue their prayers at their homes. Those who cannot attend the Friday prayers due to these conditions should perform their noon prayers at their homes. May Allah accept.
Aziz Karaman people! For the sake of our country and to stay at home by not going out unless it is compulsory; Let us continue to support our state, nation and humanity, whatever we can benefit, whatever we can afford, material and moral support. Let's stay away from behaviors that put ourselves and others in danger. In this period; Let's stay away from home-relative-neighbor visits. Let's not be in crowded environments. Let's abide by the quarantine. It is religiously obligatory to comply. Let's not get into the right of servant. Please let's not let go of our measures for the sake of Allah. Let us strictly obey the measures declared by our State Officials. As Muslims, we have responsibilities towards each other that cannot be neglected.
In these difficult days, our country's security, our nation's health, peace, peace and