26 year old Vloger accidentally poisoned live
The Chinese Vloger was poisoned by eating a plant that was aloe vera
Zhang, a Chinese vlogger who shoots and shares video from a social media account to promote the benefits of raw Aloe Vera, poisoned himself as a result of the accident.
Zhang, 26, accidentally ate the poisonous plant Agave Americana, the Aloe Vera chest. According to the reports, Zhang is not a vital danger, but it has to be removed to the hospital after the incident.
The 26 year old vloger, whose surname is Zhang, was poisoned as a result of a false vegetative diet when he made a live broadcast entitled "Aloe Vera Selena" to discuss the benefits of raw Aloe Vera. The vloger did not realize that Agave Americana, a poisonous plant of Mexico, consumed the plant.
Zhang, who at the beginning of the video says "very tasty" and "this is great" and eats the vegetable, soon finds out there is a problem and starts saying "This is pain ... very painful". According to a report by Chinaist website Shanghaiist, the plant that Zhang consumes is the poisonous Agave Americana plant grown in Mexico.
Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Agave Americana contains many toxic substances. The plant's juice contains highly irritating oils and the plant itself contains calcium oxilate raspids in toxic quantities.
The vloger began to slowly feel numb, and when he felt that his throat had started to burn, he cut off the live broadcast and went to the hospital. According to the Chinese newspaper Chongqing Times, the doctors said Zhang was very fortunate to have eaten Agave Americana instead of Aloe Vera and came to the hospital quickly. Otherwise, Zhang could face a vital danger.
Although the incident has grown, Zhang has been reported to be in good condition. The Aloe Vera plant that Zhang intends to introduce is both cooked and consumed raw.
According to Livestrong, 'Aloe is considered safe for oral consumption, but since it is a natural laxative effect, long-term regular consumption is not recommended.' The meat and natural gel of the plant leaves are often used to give 'refreshing taste' to salads and drinks.