Ministry of Health has determined 10 rules for vaccination! 4 groups will not be vaccinated
The Ministry of Health has announced the rules for the administration of the Kovid-19 vaccine and the monitoring of adverse effects that may occur after it.
The Ministry of Health started the widespread application of the coronavirus vaccine CoronaVac purchased from China on January 14th.
The vaccine, which was first applied to healthcare workers, was given to nearly 1 million people as of January 19. The second step of the first phase has already been passed. Covid-19 vaccine application started for people in nursing homes and nursing homes.
HERE ARE THE 10 RULES TO APPLY BELOW
After we took the second step in practice, the Ministry of Health announced the application rules of the Kovid-19 vaccine.
It has become clear to whom and how the vaccine will be administered, under which conditions the second dose will not be administered, and how the vaccinated people will be followed.
INFORMATION IN THE GUIDE IS AS FOLLOWS
- The vaccine will preferably be given on the left arm while sitting.
- If a severe allergic reaction occurs after the first dose, the second dose will not be administered.
- The vaccination of those who have a fever of 38 degrees and above, those who have an acute disease that has not been diagnosed yet, and those who are during acute attacks of chronic diseases such as epilepsy will be postponed.
- Until a second instruction, people with the disease or contact 10 days before vaccination will not be vaccinated.
- There should be at least two weeks between the virus vaccine, flu, pneumonia and other routine vaccinations.
- In live vaccines such as rubella, mumps and chickenpox, at least 4 weeks will be waited.
- Rabies and tetanus vaccine can be done without leaving time.
- Pregnant women with a high risk of suffering from Kovid-19 disease can be vaccinated if they wish. However, it would be preferable not to be vaccinated in the first trimester of pregnancy. Breastfeeding mothers can be vaccinated if they want.
- Those who are vaccinated will be followed up to 6 months.
- Symptoms such as pain / redness / swelling, fatigue, headache, in the vaccine area will be entered into the system.
- Neurological unwanted effects such as loss of taste or smell, facial paralysis for up to 6 months will also be recorded.