The nursing home owner thanked the firefighters and healthcare professionals The owner thanked the health workers and firefighters who immediately responded to the fire in the nursing home where 27 disabled citizens were staying in Karaman around 7.30 this morning.
Fire started early this morning in the Private Ayklas Boarding Nursing Home in the village of Kılbasan in the center. 27 The fire that broke out due to the electrical contact in the dormitory part of the building where the disabled were staying, suddenly surrounded the whole building. Many ambulances and firefighters were dispatched to the scene in the incident where nursing home employees made the first response. While the fire was extinguished in a short time with the intervention of the firefighters, 10 people were taken to hospitals with ambulances together with the fire brigade who were affected by the smoke.
THANKS TO FIREFIGHTERS AND HEALTHCARE
Private Ayklas Boarding Nursing Home Owner Abdulkadir Ötgün said; Fortunately, there was no loss of life. 10 people were affected by smoke and are under treatment, but all are well. My hand incident made us all very sad. I would like to thank our firefighters and healthcare professionals who quickly intervened in the fire and saved lives. They should not be missing.
There were 80 people in our institution, but 27 people were in the building where there was a fire. We learned that the fire came out of the electrical contact. With the support of firemen, our employees evacuated our disabled people in a short time. Currently only material damage has occurred. "Said