Imagination - The End
-I am here to dad!
Necati looked back ... His daughter was in the toy store, she ran to her.
- You scared me girl, don't you let go of my hand again?
-Okay daddy, I won't let go. There are so many beautiful babies in this shop, shall we see?
- Well, I'll get one if you want.
Necati entered the toy store with his daughter.
- Welcome, sir. Your daughter was looking inside the window, I called her inside.
- Don't be girl, sir, for the sake of your daughter.
- I guess my daughter is out of your favor!
- Sir, you have a seat like this. You will be relieved for that buttermilk.
- No, I don't want!
- Sir, please. Let me tell you why I invited your daughter in. You can still get angry if you want. Please listen to me first.
-All right, I'm listening.
- Sir, my name is Mahmut, I have been a tradesman on this street for 20 years. Thieves, smugglers, slappers, scammers, beggars, all kinds of dirty business marketers, so many bad guys that you understand, come and go from this street until the evening. What did I not witness on this street ?! God forgive you have a beautiful daughter. Let them kidnap such a baby, even the huge sleeping man! Do you see the beggar on the corner?
-Yes, what happened to the beggar?
-It looks like the man is looking around rather than begging? Look, there are two aunts running at the bottom, but the man doesn't want money from them! If he was a real beggar, the pilgrim would pay a few cents by praying to the aunts, right?
- You're right, I guess the guy has nothing to do with begging!
- Do you see that bagel seller across?
-Yeah, the poor sells bagels, is that something wrong?
-No, it's not wrong to sell pretzels, but the man was one of the most skilled gamblers until yesterday. They say he repented, I hope he will not return from repentance.
-Yah, isn't there any solid man here?
-Estağrifullah, I didn't mean that… One rotten tomato is enough to spoil the big case. There are very bad people around here who will disturb people. And look at that crossroad, please! Some of them neither look at the traffic light, neither to the right nor to the left… The last gas, as if on the racetrack!
-You are right, Mr.Mahmut ... Well, I was a little rude just now, do not mind… Thank you very much… My daughter, which baby do you want?
-Let's take this, daddy.
-Okay girl, let's get it.
-No works Mahmut, thank you again!
-You are welcome, sir… We always welcome you for our tea…
While Necati was going to the bakery with his daughter, Aslı came to them.
-Annee! Look what my father bought for me!
-What a beautiful baby! So beautiful! I was bored at home, and I came for a ride with you.
- Actually, you did it very well, we were going to the pastry shop.
-It would be good, we haven't been together in a long time….