Why do health personnel take pictures? Karaman Health-Sen Branch Chairman Beytullah Bayır made a statement about why healthcare workers with the Kovid-19 vaccine take pictures.
As in the whole dormitory, healthcare professionals in Karaman have been vaccinated as of January 14th. The healthcare professionals who were vaccinated started to share photos of their vaccination on social media. Karaman Health-Sen Branch Head Beytullah Bayır made a statement about why the healthcare personnel shared photos while vaccinating.
Bayır stated, "Social media was overflowing with healthcare professionals who shared their vaccine photos. So why do healthcare professionals share photos while vaccinating?
1. Those who died from this disease gave their last breath in their hands.
2 . They dealt with this disease the most.
3. They lost many of their colleagues from this disease, they barely took away many of them from Azrael
4. Most of all they saw how serious this disease is
5. Health personnel want this disease to end as soon as possible. Very tired, worn out, lives turned upside down
6. Healthcare personnel believe in vaccination, medicine and treatment.
7. Healthcare personnel know that this vaccine is the most harmless. Because the vaccine made with germs that have lost their vitality (the vaccine made now) is used even today in cancer treatment (For example in bladder cancer)
8. By sharing photographs, the health personnel show that the vaccine is harmless, and that we should not believe in the nonsense such as "They will put chips on us with the vaccine", "Those who are vaccinated will die" "The vaccine will remain infertile".
9. So many doctors, nurses, health officers tell you this; it was us, be you too.
10. This vaccine is a safe vaccine. Please get everyone vaccinated, let this Covid-19 disease end as soon as possible. "