TOBB Turkey Economic Council was held
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's participation and TOBB President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu presidency in video conference with the 'TOBB Turkey Economic Council' meeting was held.
At the Economy Council meeting attended by the TOBB Trade and Industry Council member and Chairman of the Board Mustafa Gökhan Alkan from Karaman; The presidents of the council and the speakers determined by the regions shared the economic problems and solution proposals with President Erdoğan and relevant ministers.
Speaking on behalf of the Central Anatolia Region at the meeting, Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Mustafa Eken briefly:
- Basin under the name of Central Anatolia province in Central Anatolia Region on the scope of the priority provinces for development to be brought into Turkey's Safe Production Zone,
- Against Chain Markets, rearrangement of retail trade in order to protect local companies,
- Providing the provinces in Central Anatolia from the 6th Region incentive practices,
- We request that our companies, who have had a difficult time due to the ongoing pandemic in our country and in the world, postpone the Loans to be paid, provide the opportunity to re-apply for short-time work allowance, and pay installments to the SSI and Tax that are postponed (due to the ongoing period) within the scope of force majeure. We request rental support for the businesses that will be closed within the scope of the measures announced yesterday.
- Elimination of financial problems arising from public receivables of Construction, Medical and Food suppliers
- Rescheduling and increasing agricultural production support, Seed improvement, supporting meat and dairy producers, increasing raw milk prices
- Supporting the Service Sector Special Support Packages, which is one of the leading sectors affected by the epidemic
- Completing the infrastructure deficiencies of the OIZs in our region
- Making the highway connections of Kayseri province and adding it to the high-speed train network
- Making the railway tender in our Aksaray Province
- We demand that the high-speed train line, which has been completed to a great extent in our Karaman Province, be commissioned.
Shaped His by regions problems with the council they transmit speech and other regional representatives, council members by then to them transmitted nationwide economic problems and solutions talk about the issues conveyed the recommendations of the places he talks and the ministers concerned lasted about 3 hours Turkey ended Economic Council .