Reklamı Kapat

Published in the Official Gazette with the signature of President Erdoğan: 2021 Investment Program!

Published in the Official Gazette with the signature of President Erdoğan: 2021 Investment Program! The "Investment Program for the Year 2021", signed by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was published in the Official Gazette.

Published in the Official Gazette with the signature of President Erdoğan: 2021 Investment Program!

The "Investment Program for the Year 2021", signed by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was published in the Official Gazette.

138.3 billion lira was allocated to 3 thousand 91 projects in the Investment Program. The highest shares were in the transportation-communication sector with 30.7 percent and the education sector with 14.3 percent.

The "Investment Program for the Year 2021", signed by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was published in the Official Gazette.

President's Decision on the Adoption and Implementation of the 2021 Investment Program was published in the double issue of the Official Gazette.

In the program, the projects of institutions within the scope of central government budget, SEEs, organizations under privatization, revolving funds and social security organizations took place. Projects of local administrations financed only by foreign loans were included in the program.

It was seen that the basic policies in the 11th Development Plan, the policies and priorities in the Medium Term Program and Fiscal Plan for the period 2021-2023, and budget sizes were taken into account in the 2021 Investment Program preparations. Public investments in sectors with priority in the 11th Development Plan came to the fore in the investment program preparations.
In allocation proposals and allocations on a project basis, priority has been given to projects that can be completed as soon as possible, from ongoing projects to projects that can be completed in the shortest time, and investments that can meet the urgent service needs with the highest economic and social contribution by being maximally selective in new projects.

138.3 BILLION LIRA FOR PROJECTS IN THE PROGRAM

In 2021, 138.3 billion lira was allocated to 3 thousand 91 projects carried out by public institutions.

Of the 138.3 billion lira investment planned to be made within the scope of the Investment Program, 67.5 percent are institutions under the Central Government Budget, 31.5 percent are SEEs and privatization organizations, 0.9 percent are revolving funds and social security. organizations are scheduled to be implemented.

THE HIGHEST SHARES TO TRANSPORT-COMMUNICATION AND EDUCATION SECTOR

Investments in the transportation-communication sector received the highest share with 30.7 percent from the investment allowance within the scope of the 2021 Annual Investment Program.

The share of education investments was 14.3 percent, energy investments 12.2 percent, mining investments 10.4 percent, agricultural investments 8.7 percent and health investments 7.5 percent. The total share of other sectors such as manufacturing, tourism, housing, potable water and sewerage, technological research and environment was 16.2 percent.

Institutions within the scope of the Central Government Budget with the highest investment allowance allocated are the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure with TL 15.1 billion, the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works with TL 13.5 billion, the General Directorate of Highways with TL 13.1 billion, became the Ministry of National Education with TL and the Ministry of Health with TL 8.6 billion.

Ul

#

16 Oca 2021 - 10:30 -


göndermek için kutuyu işaretleyin

Yorum yazarak Karamandan.com Topluluk Kuralları’nı kabul etmiş bulunuyor ve yorumunuzla ilgili doğrudan veya dolaylı tüm sorumluluğu tek başınıza üstleniyorsunuz. Yazılan yorumlardan Karamandan.com hiçbir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.

Anadolu Ajansı (AA), İhlas Haber Ajansı (İHA), Demirören Haber Ajansı (DHA) tarafından servis edilen tüm haberler Karamandan.com editörlerinin hiçbir editöryel müdahalesi olmadan, ajans kanallarından geldiği şekliyle yayınlanmaktadır. Sitemize ajanslar üzerinden aktarılan haberlerin hukuki muhatabı Karamandan.com değil haberi geçen ajanstır.




Anket Karamandan.com yeni tasarımını nasıl buldunuz?