What are the prayers to be held in Mevlid Kandili?
Karaman Provincial Mufti Muhammed Lütfi Ketenci made a statement about the prayers that should be done in Mevlid Kandili.
What can we do in Mevlid Kandili's night - day, before - after? Provincial Mufti Ketenci answering the question;
"1. Let's read the Quran. Let us listen to the readers. Let us listen to the feasts of the Quran and the Mawlid al-Sharifs in our mosques. Let us strengthen our feelings of love, respect and devotion to our Quran and Kalamullah. Reading or listening to the An-ı Kerîm is one of the most important acts of worship that we will do in such a blessed night.The Quran is the last message of Allah Almighty to humanity. Let's pay attention to our Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (SAW), who explained it well. Let's promise to follow exactly his way.
2. It would be right to revive our night by reading the life of the Prophet and the book of knowledge. (The knowledge of our state is the fard al-same science that every believer should know.) Let us bring blessings to the Prophet (S.A.V.). Let's hope for his intercession and refresh our consciousness of being from his ummah. Can ü wholeheartedly; Let's say "As-salat wa's-salamu alayke or Prophet" Let's say "Allahumma salli ala sayyidinâ Muhammedin and ala âli sayyidinâ Muhammed".
3. Let us repent and forgive sincere sins. By taking the perceived night as an opportunity, we should regret it and ask our Lord for help. We should say "Astağfirullah". Like other auspicious times, on the night of Mevlid, we should return to our essence and question our days in heedlessness. We should repent and ask for forgiveness for the sins and mistakes we have committed, and seek ways of giving rights to their owners such as slander, backbiting, violation of rights, and becoming halal. May my Lord give good long lives. Death is true, death is real, and we will die, so we should attach importance to repentance and forgiveness. Let's regret our sins and decide to abandon it, never to go back. Let's be halal with our environment, especially with our relatives and neighbors. Let's not leave debt and servant rights. Because Allah (swt) will ask for an account in the hereafter.
4. Let those who can afford to fast in the days of the nights of the lamp as much as possible.
5. Let's perform qada prayers and futile prayers. The night of Kandil should be restored with the consciousness of bestowal in worship and worship. We should take care to perform our daily prayers in mosques by following the epidemic measures. We should benefit from the reward of mosques and congregations, and integrate with our other Muslim brothers and congratulate them on the lamp. Of course, in full compliance with the rules of Mask, Distance, Cleaning.
6. One should contemplate; We should think deeply about vital issues, especially who I am, where did I come from, where am I going, what our God wants from us, and how would the Prophet's ummah be.
7. Let's hug prayer. Let's pray for our religion, for our faith, for our adhan, for our unity, for the survival of our country, our flag, for the survival of our nation, for the traps of those who recklessly attack all our sacred values to be destroyed by themselves, for the victories of our Muslims, our army and our security forces. Epidemic ha