People and Politics (Community Management)
Two concepts fused into each other. Politics is made up for man and his happiness. Of course, the steering of management is human.
Community happiness can be achieved with the management of competent and reliable people (leaders) who know the problems and solutions of the society.
The problems and solutions of people and societies that are versatile also present a versatile and complex situation. If these problems are not solved on time and sequentially, they will multiply quickly and their solutions will become difficult.
If the problems are handled not according to individuals but in line with the interests of the country and principally, the solution becomes easier and the disturbances decrease.
The main purpose of the services and investments in local and civil administrations under the control of the political will is the happiness of the people. Non-governmental organizations, on the other hand, act as a catalyst for these services and facilitate the solution of problems.
Today, the role and necessity of non-governmental organizations is increasing. With the new laws of local administrations that will emerge, time and opportunities will be created for solutions to macro problems in the field of security, foreign affairs, education and national strategies in the face of the somewhat diminishing burden of the central administration.
Within the democratic order that will be formed with the participation of the people (by elections), the cooperation of non-governmental organizations, which will be formed with the participation of the society, on the other hand, increases the happiness of the country and the people. Instead of this system based on individuals, its responsible and problems are institutionalized under the name of Democracy and the recovery of its economies is the main and only way to independence.
In summary, the main qualifications required by the political cadres who can provide the society with the desired and sufficient welfare in independence:
- To have a professional career and special expertise,
- Having a high level of education and experience,
- To be tolerant and embracing large circles,
- Being selfless, helpful and responsible,
- Being honest and reliable, away from "faction", being unifying,
- To be able to organize wider circles and gain supporters,
- To be able to act principled rather than individually,
- To be in good dialogue with its organization and ceiling,
- Having high communication and promotion skills,
- To have a political and economic vision,
- To have sufficient economic position,
- To know the potential and problems of the region and country,
- To be compatible with the bureaucracy, to appreciate the developments on the basis of projects,
- Not making promises that cannot be made,
- Being a balance element in the layers of society,
- To be in close contact with non-governmental organizations and the press.
- To be loyal to national and moral values
All these features are valid for those who will rule the fate of the country and will be elected at every stage, and it is a great benefit to be taken into consideration.
From the Book of Human and Morals…
Honorary President of Egekobider