Bucakkışla-Bostanözü Line Should Be Increased To Tourism Celalettin does not die; In order to add value to the values of our Karaman and revitalize tourism, I would like to present ideas about the beauties that can be done on the Bucakkışla-Ermenek road.
The Bucakkışla-Ermenek road was built up to the Bıçakçı Bridge, and road works continue between Ermenek and Bucakkışla.
1. The side of the road to Bucakkışla, which is very beautifully built, is bare without trees. The afforestation of the roadsides according to the climate starting from the Kızılyaka junction will add value to the beauty of the road.
2. Burhan, Narlıdere (Avgan) villages and plateaus are forest poor. The afforestation of these plateaus will provide beauty to the road and the environment.
3. From Narlıdere (Avgan) Pass until reaching Bucakkışla, the stony, rocky land full of maquis is forest poor. On these winding roads, pistachio pines and colorful oleander should be planted in places where they can be planted, and juniper trees on the road should be protected. From here on, pine nuts, junipers, oleander will be the indicator of the Mediterranean climate.
4. On this winding road, a relaxation park and observation decks can be built around frequent bends where there is only one water source. Thus, the people of Karaman will have a picnic area with a view of the valley.
5. Establishing terraces, tree houses, and peasant bazaar in the forest depot around the historical Bıçakçı Bridge will revive tourism. This forest warehouse has no meaning, it is idle.
6. After the forest warehouse, Bostanözü Village entrance can be arranged as picnic areas along the Göksu River. I invite the Governorship of Karaman, the Provincial Special Administration, the Provincial Directorate of Forestry, the Provincial Directorate of Agriculture, the Chief of Highways, the Presidency of the Agriculture Chamber, and inform you that these thoughts can be realized with local means.